Christmas beauty gift sets set my heart aflutter. Not just because they come in gorgeous packages but also because you can get some really good deals. And importantly no beauty nuance is left un-catered for. Find a round up of 2013 Christmas beauty gifts here. For an edit of 2014 Christmas beauty gift sets click here.
1. This great value set contains the Hypnôse Doll Eyes Mascara Vernis in Love 220M, Mini Gloss in Love 146, Mini Crayon Khôl Black and Vernis in Love. Hypnôse Dolls Eyes Christmas Gift Set from Lancome (£30).
1. With four shades of All About Shadow, Quickliner For Eyes Intense in Black Honey, Chubby Stick Intense in Roundest Raspberry, All About Eyes and nail enamel somebody will be very happy to receive the Party Favours Christmas Gift Set from Clinique (£55).
2. To make sure you still look radiant after all the Christmas parties, Morning To Midnight Christmas Gift Set from Origins (£40) which includes GinZing™ Refreshing eye cream 15ml Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight hydrating mask 75ml GinZing™ Energy Boosting moisturizer 30ml High-Potency Night-A-Mins™ Renewal Cream 50ml.
3. Body Care Collection ‘Pampering Favourites’ Christmas Gift Set from Clarins (£30). The set contains: Moisture-Rich Body Lotion 200ml, Exfoliating Body Scrub 100ml and Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate 100ml.
5. Don’t you love the tin? Fruitcake Mix Christmas Gift Set from Philosophy (£24) contains: vanilla cake mix shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath 120ml, candied pecan hot salt body scrub 180ml, and cranberry medley body lotion 60ml.
6. A beauty addict favourite the Christmas Beauty Box Gift Set (worth £160/€225) from Lancome (£50/€55 when you purchase any 2 Lancôme products one to be skin care). What’s in it? Skincare and make-up products including some full size products.